Forever will I love you;
Forever will I try;
To make you see I care;
Forever 'til I die.
Forever will I need you;
To be here by my side;
You are my one and only;
Forever 'til I die.
You hold my heart forever;
You captivate my soul;
My heart and my destiny;
You own to control.
I want to wake up next to you;
Every morning of my life;
I want to hold you in my arms;
Until the day I die.
I want to love you forever;
Can't you see my heart is true?
For always and Forever;
I want to be with you!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
...ForeVer...
Forever will I love you;
Forever will I try;
To make you see I care;
Forever 'til I die.
Forever will I need you;
To be here by my side;
You are my one and only;
Forever 'til I die.
You hold my heart forever;
You captivate my soul;
My heart and my destiny;
You own to control.
I want to wake up next to you;
Every morning of my life;
I want to hold you in my arms;
Until the day I die.
I want to love you forever;
Can't you see my heart is true?
For always and Forever;
I want to be with you!
