Thursday, July 15, 2010
Sick.
Its been a while since i wrote here.. I miss you dear till i fall sick for the past 2 day aready.. I juz didnt want to inform as i didnt want u to be worried abt me.. I juz dont want u to think abt me while u are working coz that's will interupt with ur work.. I juz hope that weekend coming soon so i could mit u again.. But i juz wanna surprise u today.. I hope u gonna love the suprise.. Love with u around me there's nothing other better words to describe.. 7yrs and running needs to be stop soon enuf as a relationship.. And continue as a new chapter in life called marriage.. I juz hope the day will soon c near coz without having to c u every night i came back from work its killing me inside.. May gods hear my wish and say may he bless me with what i always wanted in my life.. U and my family to b happy always.. Baby fighting is always occur among couples no matter big or small.. We nid to over come it anyways right? I know i have been a big pain in the ass for u.. :) thankz for always been understanding in my life.. Till we meet again dear..
Love.. Irwan Adnan..
