Our times together are so short,
I wish they could be longer.
Each time I hold you in my arms,
My need for you grows stronger.
I need you more, each passing day
I long to hold you tight.
I hunger for the taste of you
each day, and every night.
Please tell me it's the same for you,
that I am not alone,
for if our feelings are the same,
then I'll know that we have grown.
i lOve You..
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Just For YoU Dear...
Our times together are so short,
I wish they could be longer.
Each time I hold you in my arms,
My need for you grows stronger.
I need you more, each passing day
I long to hold you tight.
I hunger for the taste of you
each day, and every night.
Please tell me it's the same for you,
that I am not alone,
for if our feelings are the same,
then I'll know that we have grown.
i lOve You..
