I tried to dress up when I'm missing you. But nothing seems to look nice. I am missing you even when I'm mad at you. Aku kangen banget sama kamu BabyLove. I want to hug and squeeze you damn tight till you're out of breath. Please. Please. =)
I am sorry I didn't came over today. You went out the whole day yesterday. I was worried bout you the whole time. How you gonna cope walking in a big mall. I was worried if the air conditioned is too cold for you. I was worried if there is anything happened to you. Because you didn't text me at all the whole day. I know you miss me too but I really want you to have enough rest. I don't want you to walk around often. You're not fully recovered Baby. I promise you once you've recovered, I will make sure that you get to meet me even for awhile after our work. You know I love you so much and I miss you even more every time.
Get well soon BabyLove.
