Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm done with the packing. Monday will be a brand new workplace for Miss Shida. Sister had her Prom on Thursday. She looked so... cute. pretty. gorgeous. beautiful. lovely. nice. elegant. graceful. HAHA! But you really look all the above NANA! :) ily mi chica!
Bf had started working. And he'll be working at checkpoint every alternate month. And he has to work on shift. And I'm alone TODAY, on a Saturday. Its ok. I need a rest. Been having a really bad headaches for the past few days.
The wedding on last Saturday was a success. They looked so compatible. My cousins looked so pretty. It was a very nice gathering for us cousins. The wee morning laughs and 'inai' session. We sure do laugh alot till Abg Noor teared up. Hehehe. I can't wait to have another wedding. Whoever, I don't care. ;) Anyway, congratulations again. :) :)

Guess who? (HAHA!)

I am just plain lazy to do the captions pple. :)

Shall continue with baby sister's. :)

Rushed over to cousin's place to help her ready.

Love her shoe. :)

And so she's late!

2300hrs. She's back with 2 PACKETS OF TEH! hahah!

wahlaueh! Stand like kuku sia u! :)

So the kakak wants to camwhore with her cantik sister. :) :)

Fcuk! My cheek so tembam sia!

ily Nana.

wth. hehe.

Ok the last two picts were taken when she just bought the dress. We wanted to try out. :)

Ok that's all for now.

:)

*muackz*