Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Do you still remember?

Do you still remember the day you came my house during Raya? (you were soooooooo HOT!)
Do you still remember the day when you and the boys played wrestling with my brother in my house? (Joel, Bob, you & Sha)
Do you still remember the day you kissed my hand when I'm supposed to kiss yours? (you thought its right u kissed me bcoz of my age.. :))
Do you still remember the day you waited for hours outside my school just to make things up between us? (i'm sorry but i'm glad you waited)
Do you still remember the days I always shouted "AYANG!!" outside my school with my oh-so-gatal-frens? (where Shikin & Hajar always tease & call you "ayang" also)
Do you still remember the day I first enter ITE when you send me early in the morning just to make sure I'm not feeling nervous? (thanks for waking up when you're supposed to have your beauty slp)
Do you still remember our 1st fight? (and till now we will always have something to bicker on even if its small. but we made up at the end of the day)
Do you still remember the day when you danced with me? (you were cute, baby.heeee!)
Do you still remember the day you left me stranded at city hall? (I swear I felt like I would kill myself anytime! haha! so drama.)
Do you still remember the day you took care of me when I'm fcuking sick? (thank you sayang. you dont mind the smell of my vomit. you hugged me like I'm a small baby as I'm shivering.)
I could practically sit and write down somemore. But I guess I'll just stop here.
Baby, I am missing you.
:)